This year I have been blessed to make a bunch of new bloggy friends. The world of blogging is a fun, lively, and encouraging community filled with wonderful people. If I could buy all of my bloggy friends Christmas presents I would.
BlogHer.com has an elaborate collection of gift guides for this holiday season. From coworkers to coaches, toddlers to teenagers, BlogHer has found something for everyone. They even have some excellent gift ideas for the bloggers and social media mavens in your life!
I love supporting small businesses at Christmastime. Sure, I could go to Walmart but where is my money going? As a blogger, I want to share the love and give back by supporting Etsy shops and mompreneurs.
Here are a few of my favorite picks from BlogHer’s Blogger Gift Guide
1. Twitter Handle Necklace. Mine would read @thehilljean. I can totally see it.
2. Pin Cork Board. You don’t have to be a blogger to love this one! I would put this in my kitchen.
3. Photo Credits. This might sound unusual, but for bloggers photos are everything! Buy some credits for iStockPhoto or Copyscape premium. Your blogger will appreciate having some options for their next big project!
4. A massage! She sits at a computer all day. Need I say more?
5. Here’s what I really want for Christmas: a conference pass, preferably to BlogHer!
This post is part of BlogHer’s Holiday Gift Guides editorial series, sponsored by Open Road Media.
Mmmmm. Massaaaaaaaaage. Don’t have to be a blogger to love that one either. ????
Right you are. But I’ll stick that on just about every gift list possible ????
Such great ideas! I too have loved this past year of Bloggy Friends…I am considering writing a “Holiday Letter” post for my bloggy friends, since it would be wildly inappropriate to mail them all my actual holiday letter. ????
HA! That would be so fun to get in the mail!
omg I love the idea of the twitter handle necklace! I wish I would have found that earlier it would have made the perfect gift for my best friend! Great post fellow SITSter! ????