Five Things I Don’t Have The Guts To Do:
1. Touch, hold, or even look at a turtle. I hate them. I know some people find them cute, but to be quite honest if I were given a choice I’d rather be holed up somewhere with a spider than a turtle. *shudders.
|I can hardly handle the copy and pasting that took place just now.|
2. Quit Facebook. I have been so annoyed with the supposed “book” of faces lately. It seems as if I’m only friends with weird brands like Land ‘O Lakes Butter, and people I used to babysit. Most of the cool kids have left Facebook. People like my brothers and my sister. They’re so much cooler than me. But somehow, I just don’t have the guts to walk away just yet. The real reason is, I will avoid, at all costs, the inevitable and morbidly disgraceful RE-entrance to facebook. Because it seems like they always DO comeback. I’d rather wait til I know for sure that Facebook is DEAD before I leave it.
3. Go blonde. Highlights, sure—but they really don’t look that great on me. My forte is a nice, solid brunette and sometimes a little red thrown in the mix.
But to just go all out BLONDE is craaaaaazy. Confession: I have entertained the idea just because it would be so drastic and different. I mean, I’m pretty sure if I did it—without telling anyone first—people would flip. This sounds like SO much fun, doesn’t it? Ah, but those danged guts. I don’t have them.
4. Move my blog to WordPress. Again, like Facebook, all the cool kids are doing it. But I just don’t have the energy to try all that. I was actually, long ago, going to revamp my whole site. I was even going to meet with a web designer and do it all professional-like. But then my body started falling apart and the next thing I knew I was scheduled for two hand surgeries. So…yah. Suddenly WordPress wasn’t so important.
5. Vlog. I don’t have the guts to talk into a my webcam and then post that on my blog. I hate the sound of my voice, I look confused whenever a camera is on me, and I sound so much better when I can go back and delete stuff/revise it. I’m not tech savvy enough to know how to edit a video. Therefore, I have no guts to vlog. And I’m actually fine with that. I don’t think anyone’s really missing out on anything in that department.
There you have it. What do you lack the intestines for?